How to Consign
The Sugar Pea is always looking for new Consignors.
- All consignors must have a scheduled appointment to drop of items.
- Consignors may bring up to 20 clothing items.to each drop off
- Jewelry, Shoes and Handbags are unlimited.
- All clothing items MUST BE FRESHLY LAUNDERED, PRESSED and SALES FLOOR READY.
- Shoes, Handbags, Jewelry and other Accessories must be clean and in Like New condition.
- All personal items must be removed from handbags.
- All Clothing items must be brought in on hangers in order for our associates to look over each item thoroughly. Items selected by The Sugar Pea will be put onto shop hangers and the consignors hangers will be returned.
- The Consignment Period is for 90 days.
- Consignment split is 50/50
- All items will remain at the original price for the first 45 days. After 45 days, any items remaining will go into a markdown cycle.
- Checks and unsold items are available for pick up the week after the 90 consignment period.
- Any consigned items not picked up during the scheduled pick up week will be automatically donated.
- Issued Checks will be voided after 90 days. Consignors will be charged $25.00 to re-issue a check.